Sunday, May 28, 2006

Memorial day weekend

Well, I've managed another night of not getting anything done.
Then I started to get tired, and I thought gee, I shouldn't be.
So I kept on working- then found out I was working on the wrong thing- oops!
So I didn't get very far with the right stuff and my birds start singing in the cages!
I'm thinking what's wrong with him (it's mostly the male singing)? I'm thinking it's the middle of the night (the birds should be sleeping!) and it's dark out.
Then I glance at the taskbar for the clock-
OH! Dang! It's 5am!! hmm I guess he's telling me to go to bed and singing me a song ;)

Alll riiiiiigh-ty. Good night Fred, Daphne, (cockatiels) and Scooby Doo (Macaw).
Can you tell the kids favorite show? Yeah thought so. :D

Have a great weekend everyone!! Stay safe and enjoy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home