Monday, February 13, 2006

Currently...

alrightly I've been tagged :D

Currently...

current clothing: pale blue sweatpants- deep red t-shirt with Kentucky map (nope I don't match)
current hair: dark almost black brown-- with lots of gray recently cut so it has shape- but I don't know what kind lol
current mood: dealing with fighting kids- so tired annoyance?
current refreshment: Coke is it! but that's because I'm out of Royal Crown, best drink in town (RC)
current annoyance: kids fighting/mad/whiney
current avoidance: walking lol
current smell: Hyacinth (sp?) Just bought a plant and it's smellling up the house mmmmmmm
current thing you ought to be doing: tallying scores!
current thing or things on your wall: hmm candle sconces on walls I'm trying to collect all the wall candles :D
current IM/person you're talking to: Jenn! sometimes Pam but we're usually on the phone
current jewelry: hmm I bought a brouche I'm waiting on from ebay- does that count? Other than my wedding band
current book: Reading-Nora Roberts Black Rose; Writing- Mist Mountain
current worry: bills - always
current favorite celebrity: Orlando Bloom
current obsession: Romance Divas of course!
current love: family
current longing: Million acre farm without neighbors- What if I want to run outside naked? :P
current disappointment: Income Tax checks never stretch far enough :(
current lyric in your head: Swan Lake (daughter just put it in the tv lol)
current music: Always Alabama, but a few days of The Song Remembers When lately
current favorite book: hmm Blue Dahlia was better than Black Rose so far
current favorite movie: Elizabethtown and Just LIke Heaven
current wish: too many to list
current happy thing: Hubby's working third shift after 15 years of first shift YAY!! I love it!
current undergarments: yuck! granny bloomers :P
current desktop picture: wait?! there's a surface under all these papers?!
current plans for tonight/weekend: mmmm, pleasantly nothing

So what are you currently doing? Who will I tag next?

Thanks Barb these were fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home