Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The days after deadline!

OH My!!
I subjected myself to the brutalness called deadline! WOW I really wanted to enter the Amber Quill Press Heat Wave contest cause dat dat dat da da da daaaaa! I finished it! Despite everyone's attempts at home to ruin my chances of entering!! I STILL did it!! I won't win or place or anything, but I'm so happy that I told them to "stuff it" that I was doing it against their whiny butt interruptions and demands that they come first and not help me. FINE! I DID IT ANYWAY! And I'm sooooo very glad I did!!

Super thanks to Trace Edward Zaber for being such a great guy! He's been answering questions at the Romance Divas forum offering great advice! I certainly would be honored to be published under Amber Quill Press! I don't expect to place if no other reason than the rushed way I had to write my entry, BUT I plan on working All year to enter next year's contest, and have my entries spit and polished til they are gleaming!!

Good Luck to all Amber Quill entrants!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home