Friday, November 11, 2005

Attention Romance Writers!

Would you like to get a free shirt? :D

Then be the 800th person to become a member of Romance Divas!! We are celebrating a new forum coming up! If you sign up on Friday November 11, 2005, you can use this URL Please tell them that I sent you along! I'd love a hat! :D Tell 'em Night Diva Maria sent you! :D

Now if you wait until Saturday November 12, 2005 then you'll have to use the main website for Romance Divas because I don't know what the URL will be to the NEW Forum. Either way, and any number, please come join Romance Divas! We have a new We All Win contest coming up AND this weekend is the High Noon Challenge!! you don't want to miss it!!

2 Comments:

At Saturday, November 12, 2005 11:12:00 PM, Blogger Shari said...

I'm already an RD junkie! I hope others learn how cool this site is... and if they don't -well, that is their loss!

 
At Tuesday, November 15, 2005 2:22:00 AM, Blogger Angela's Designs said...

Is this when JAX was updating? I haven't been able to get into RD. I should check her blog! LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home