Saturday, December 31, 2005

Calling all Divas!!


I just had a thought! (Scared you, didn't I?)
ok for New Year's let's have a look back on our blogs!!
When you visit a Diva (or any other blog) pick something archived and read and maybe comment on it! I just realized I've been blogging for more than a year!! Unbelievable!! About the same time of Divas Hmmm interesting.
So how has the writing changed of the person whose blog you are reading? I read a bit of my other blog (UGH! Are you kidding me?) and it is really an eye opener!

So go ahead look back over the year's blogs!! What interesting things to you see?

Happy Birthday!! No wait That's Frosty the Snowman! LOL! j/k!

Happy New Year's!!!!

1 Comments:

At Saturday, December 31, 2005 9:22:00 PM, Blogger K.A.S. said...

I know my blog has become more open over the year I've been keeping it. I started it as a journal - I had tried again and failed again at keeping a paper and pen diary/journal. Somehow putting it out there where someone besides me sees it has made me much more vigilant about actually writing in it regularly. And the more I write in my journal, the more I feel like writing for fun. It's been a win-win.

Happy New Year Marie! I hope 2006 is a wonderful year of reaching your dreams.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home