Thursday, March 02, 2006

New Weight Loss System

Have some dental work done! :P

Sorry you thought I was going to say some miraculous drug or food that makes you loose weight didn't you?
Nope I'm starving to death! And it's cause I had two wisdom teeth pulled. One side is not giving me any trouble, but the right side is not allowing me to fully open my mouth. It hurts.

That and I'm starved to death! Liquid diet my ass!! I'm weak and feel sick. I'm drinking jello- yep drinking it. It also just made me hot/sick :P

Well this is a boring topic so I think I'll shut up now. I'm just so frustrated at being sick. I hate to be less than energetic and I've not been energetic in years but it's getting worse. I hope if I go to the doctor for my sinuses I'll suddenly 'feel' fabulous. Man I hope so!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 07, 2006 5:11:00 PM, Blogger K.A.S. said...

{{hugs}} hope you feel better soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home