Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Romance today

Ok I'll admit it.
I love the old timey clinch covers. The wind blown hair, the woman held captivated by the handsome man starring into her eyes. Sigh. If only.

Real life, true love doesn't work that way. But that's what I like about it- that realm of fantasy (not the 'fantasy genre' ). That belief that true love conquers all and life is happy without further trouble after all is conquered.

Ah well.
I like the new covers too. There is an article about covers and romance today Click here.
To Read about it.
Isn't it sort of funny how far romance has evolved in the last 20 years? I find that amazing to begin with. No more hiding the books for fear of ridicule. Leave those pretty covers out for the world to see!

Back to real life. :D It's messy. And the Mom is always the one to clean it up. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home