Sunday, August 10, 2008

Off into the wild blue younder...

haha! I have no idea why that song popped into my head ;)
Could be we're going to be driving through the Blue Ridge State Park. :D
I suspect it will be very beautiful today, and yet, I don't have the charger for my camera. *cry* I wish I could find it.
But anyway.

I'm getting ready (don't ya love internet? You can sit at home in your towel after a shower and blog and no one will know-- well oops until you tell them. blunder. :P )

So anyway I'm going to pick up a printer, swing by my mom's house, and I have my dishes nice and clean while I took a shower.

Killer.
:D


I had a dishwasher once. A long long long long long time ago.
DH broke it.

So know I have another one! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
I'm loving it!
No more handwashing unless I just well want to. :D

Awesome!

So please please please dear Lord, help me keep this one from being broken.
Many thanks.

Y'all have a good day, now ya hear?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home