Thursday, December 27, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Ok So let's see, I've not done these in a while.
It's that time of year when PUblisher's Clearing House drives you
crazy with "It could be YOU!" Nonsense. Granted I enter all the email stuff :P
Hey Maybe one day LOL But Come on! Does anyone REALLY ever win?? I doubt it.
So here's my Thursday thirteen with pie in the sky dreams in mind :D

so thirteen things I'd do with Ole Ed McMann's Money ;)

1. Pay off every bill I have (that should eliminate a mighty chunk)
2. Pay off my mom's bills
3. (this is because I hit the millions ;) ) buy Mom a house
4. Remodel this house (I just like it)
5. put a fence all the way around this house
6. buy myself a second house
7. Oh this should be #1-- Buy all the books I can! :D
8. buy enough computers for everyone in the house so we don't have to share!
9. ehh throw a car in there somewhere
10. restore old cars and trucks- I hate to see the older ones crushed- So I'd be on a no-crush campaigne.
11 Absolutely Support Romance Divas. Hey with that much money I could buy our own server ;)
12 take care of homeless animals - spay and neuter pets for people that couldn't
13. set aside money of course for kids education. Not the least thing I'd do, but I coudln't decide where to list it, so last, but definately not least :D

So what would you do if Ed came calling at your house? (Not that I'd worry he will at mine ;) )

8 Comments:

At Thursday, December 27, 2007 3:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Run away as far and as fast as I could. :D

 
At Thursday, December 27, 2007 9:07:00 AM, Blogger Jennifer McKenzie said...

LOL Lanie!
I'd probably pay my bills, remodel my house.
But I'd set aside 50% for my kids, some for college and some for their first house.
Of course, who knows? Getting money like that really messes with your life.
I think I'd like to just stay in my middle income.

 
At Thursday, December 27, 2007 10:34:00 AM, Blogger Tempest Knight said...

Oh, I'm with you on buying books and getting a new car. *wg*

 
At Thursday, December 27, 2007 11:10:00 AM, Blogger Debbie Mumford said...

Oh! What a great list! Put me down for a trip to Scotland and a photo-safari to Africa...and lots of other things too numerous to mention...

 
At Thursday, December 27, 2007 1:18:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

reat List, I really enjoyed it! Come on over and see the years most popular resolutions!

 
At Thursday, December 27, 2007 1:45:00 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Definitely pay the bills and buy a house with a room large enough for a personal library. Traveling would be high on the list, too.

 
At Thursday, December 27, 2007 10:12:00 PM, Blogger pussreboots said...

Good luck and happy TT.

 
At Monday, December 31, 2007 6:43:00 PM, Blogger Toni Sue said...

Oooh, nice list! LOVE to dream about winning lots of money! I would buy myself an entirely new wardrobe...right after the liposuction ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home